Sexual and Domestic Violence Advocacy Membership for Agencies with 20 or More FTEs
Non-profit agencies and units of local government, colleges and universities and military institutions whose primary function (more than 75% of time and resources) is sexual/domestic violence intervention or prevention are encouraged to join the Action Alliance as an SDVA Member.
- Access to training and technical assistance designed specifically for Sexual/Domestic Violence Agencies (SDVAs);
- Resources produced to support SDVA advocacy, prevention and awareness efforts;
- Fee waived for VAdata;
- Discounts on bulk purchases of printed resources;
- Borrowing privileges for Action Alliance Lending Library;
- Training registration discounts for all employees of the agency;
- Eligibility to participate in membership meetings, task forces and caucuses;
- Updates from the Action Alliance (including policy alerts, newsletters and reports);
- Supporting the work to end sexual and domestic violence across Virginia!
Tiered membership fee:
$1,000 if fewer than 3 FTEs;
$1,500 if 3-9 FTEs;
$2,000 if 10-19 FTEs;
$3,000 if 20 or more FTEs